Saturday, July 30, 2011

Someday

Someday you'll gonna realize one day you'll see this through my eyes. But then i won't even be there I'll be happy somewhere even if i can't .
I know, you don't really see my worth you think you're the last guy on earth. well I've got news for you I know I'm not that strong but it won't take long, won't take long.
cause someday, someone's gonna love me, the way, i wanted you to need me. someday, someone's gonna take your place, one day I'll forget about you, you'll see, i won't even miss you. Someday, someday .but now I know you can't tell I'm down, and I'm not doing well, but one day these tears. they will all run dry I won't have to cry sweet goodbye . cause someday, someone's gonna love me. The way, i wanted you to need me someday, someone's gonna take your place. one day I'll forget about you you'll see, i won't even miss you Someday,
I know someone's gonna be there, Someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment